Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct 15

*On the back ground, second chance-hillsong*

I really want to shout so loud while in tongues. The enemy has shovelled a lot of negative thoughts about my past and I had to really fight over it. God has helped me. It is finished. Jesus already took my shame. Jesus' blood made me pure. I don't deserve this grace yet He offered it to me. There are just times that Satan tries to put stumbling blocks in front of me but I have already spoken over them to get behind me. Woohoo! I pray that those going to the encounter will get a breakthrough with their past lives just as i have. Let us always remember God desires holiness in us. This week thoughts of entering into a sabbathical year came. Hmm. Ate weng? Note: im not going to marry sooner...im still 20. I just think God want's my heart to be exclusive to Him. And I think i should be serious in praying for a partner before anything gets in the way. *checklist ready*

1 comment: