Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct 14

Today i tried to explore Microsoft's OneNote software. It's pretty handy to use to organize your documents... It functions just like a notebook only electronic. OneNote made it easy for me to write my goals for october and november. Good bye erasures... Kai pag hitech naa mai backspace, delete and shift+cursor arrow. I also made a prayer notebook and a draft for my blog. After all the writing, I prayed about the double up, my cells and the encounter this weekend.

Also i read a few chapters on the radical cross after my theo exam while waiting for heldz to come at cititri. Read taxonomy and embryology in the aft.

I planned to evangelize today but di natuloy.

1 comment:

  1. lingaw bitaw kay dili hugaw kaau tungod sa erasures... pero wala diay koy OneNote... heehee... im thinking of another techie Nbook... thku Lord for Technology =)

    ReplyDelete