Monday, October 5, 2009

deedee's diary


28 September 2009
Monday.
*Prayer at BCC for the 100 cell leaders
*nagpabook si Jing2 today with deric and spargeon.


29 September 2009
Tuesday.
*stayed at home for study and bonding with BJ
*coz i love to spend time with my brother. he's really a great person. he just doesn't realize it yet. he's having a cell of his own already and Im proud of him!  keep going bro!


30 September 2009
Wednesday.
*OC at Um... (I claim healthy cells God! )
 *It rained... i wished it was raining souls!
*Chocomucho moment. hmmm.
* Btaw... i have to be thankful. Kahit kami lang ni alma again i know managhan lagi mi
*Dinner with doc Jing and prayer at BCC. Preparations dayon.
*Thank you Lord for 95 cell leaders! 5 to go  *tama ba ang numero?*
CELEBRATE!


1 October 2009
Thursday.
*Bj is not talking to me. I wonder why.
 *I arrived home 4something. I had in mind a looong list of to do’s and pages to read.  Gusto unta naku e excuse akong self sa prax tonight. Pero was it the music or si Lord tugging me to pray muna. Which i did. I then found myself in tears in a dark room. Gabie naman d ai... time flies so fast di ai. In short wala ko naka study. Pero thankful gihapon kai na change ko in His presence. Ikaw kuno e ask: Did Jesus enjoy every bit of His stay on earth? Every bit of His flesh?  being man? Hearing negative words, curses and insults? every  whip and spit?...



2 October 2009.
Twilight.
Its Harvest day today. What i Did? Banat gyud na text brigade (which started late wednesday). You see i can be really good at this kai one way lang but if they reply... good thing mas maka reinforce.  Salamat sa Lord (like Pstr. Noel says). I invited some of my classmates di ai but they refused. Having to hear a “no” breaks my heart everytime. *sigh* Still, that cannot hinder me from recieving my portion. I arrived at BCC , 5pm (naka white na and with all the make up pa kai excited lagi). It’s funny kai the girls were not dressed yet...so there i was arranging chairs, sweating out in my so called best white top. Then,  I had to go back sa apartment again to get my laptop (Captain Kobi)since dili naga reply si Bj when i texted him to bring the precious lappy.  Nagdrama dayon mi sa room. He was asleep and uninterested to wake up. Haaaay. “Sorry na... adto na ta reload na” words i keep on repeating for the nth time yet didnt avail much. So i left him there...another heartbreak again. i texted his network friends, his tatay pod and I talked to kenneth once i arrive at BCC to fetch him again. To the rescue pod dayon sila ni kuya JP. Unfortunately wala nila nadala akong brother. “Lord...make a way”.  Then came his tatay Luois. (story cut short basta they talked)

Padayon ta. I had a great time sa reload. God’s word for me was pretty special. (and i know we all had our portion) Gwapo ang revelation sa well noh?  I remember myself saying ba “ako nalang walay pair..” haha. Pwede maulaw? Isn’t it a selfish statement? The time i had (past tense. hehe)  a crush nag-struggle na nuon. Salamat sa Lord for another call. I don’t want to mess with someone else’s husband anymore. I’d rather position myself at the well and wait for my Jacob to come. And while waiting, i choose to work the fields and live a life of holiness.





      


1 comment:

  1. chocomucho---now i understand... =D

    bj----hope he's good na... uy tell him beh, na maghelp sa music team... need a keyboardist...

    ReplyDelete