Friday, October 23, 2009

day 33

Odd numbers. Just some FYI for myself. I'm on day 33 of fasting with a break. I wished I'm on a love dare of some sort. That way I can do, do, and do things. I don't know, but I find fasting difficult these days. Or that there are jut so many excuses in my vocabulary. I also missed to keep track of those days that i have to keep a record on, high and low. God get rid of this spirit that keeps on complaining in Jesus name. Help me to be grateful. Thank You Lord.

2 comments:

  1. tabang kog rebuke, dee... hehe...
    musta ang maramag!
    take one breath for me! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ate blessy. gamay na lang. kaya mo yan. :D
    Ni-graduate na diay ko sa post and mag-sol. Naa puy spirit na nagacomplain since nafeel na nako na nagalevel up pud ang trials. Pero excited ko sa trials man pud. kaya ni. salamat sa message (tong gihatag ni tatay sa ako). God bless. :)

    ReplyDelete