Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct 10



Woke up early for project making. I missed devo. Arrived at Mcdo Matina 8:00 am. Waited for my classmates to come. Finally faye, lanzi and ice came. Left Mcdo at almost 10:00 am. Landed on lanzi's house,  pool and all. What a sight. Anyway, enjoyed the wifi and rico on tv. We had a project to do, however our first few hours were really not productive. Most of us nag fb lang with a little research here and there. (*lisud pod di ai mag google ug reptile brain. Tsk2) We we're done at 7pm. Faye and I made our way towards Mcdo again for a quick munch. Got to know her too. I have invited her to reload a couple of times already... Unta maka adto na xa soon. Tired.

Missed Cathy's debut. Missed to spend time with  papa and Bjam's visit here.
Saw my beautiful sisters at home... *i should've been in cocktails too =(*

No comments:

Post a Comment