Saturday, January 22, 2011

of dawns

Waking up at dawn is always delighting. Very still. Very Cool. Holy.

I like it that this week were full of these Holy Spirit powered dawns. I wake up at about 1 or 2 am. Waiting on God--- and linger in His presence. I have found out that this is a perfect time for the "secret place". I used to call my afternoons as perfect...but nothing beats the mornings. I like it that many dreams were birthed this week, many persons revealed to pray for. If I could just extend this mornings with God.... The problem is that I had to watch the time since I still have to make school stuff then If I finish, I can fall back to sleep. Nevertheless, this weeks quizzes and study loads came very smoothly. Thank you Jesus.

I passed plant physiology lab but failed my lecture. Deep inside me I know I can still make it. My Phycology needs only a little work to pass, I can manage that. But my Molecular Bio... hmmm.

BTW, I missed to keep my saturday schedule. It's almost time for thesis but I still have some laundrying. And I still have opencell on waitlist. It was postponed because my parents were here Wednesday. Come my last week of January! Im ready for you---by grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment