Thursday, January 6, 2011

January1/ Confirmation of the Declaration

1Kings9:4-6
4 “As for you, if you will follow me with integrity and godliness, as David your father did, obeying all my commands, decrees, and regulations, 5 then I will establish the throne of your dynasty over Israel forever. For I made this promise to your father, David: ‘One of your descendants will always sit on the throne of Israel.’

6 “But if you or your descendants abandon me and disobey the commands and decrees I have given you, and if you serve and worship other gods, 7 then I will uproot Israel from this land that I have given them.

It takes teamwork between father, son and descendants to claim God's promise. It does not matter whether they belong to different generations. If one wants to see God's promise come to pass,then one has to make sure that everyone in the team is keeping God's word.

*Did some business benchmarking today. Observe2 Lang Gud

No comments:

Post a Comment