Tuesday, July 9, 2013

not less than perfect

Matthew 5: 48
"But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect."

Such strong words Jesus! Dili ko makawali ug in ani ka kuyaw... First, because I am nowhere near perfect. Second, because perhaps if I don't preach about this I am excused to perform. They say "do what you preach" right? 

Napamalandungan naku nga naa gyuy katungod si Jesus magsulti ani. He said this not to elevate Himself to be the better person among us. But with deep faith, that God's children have all the potential for perfection. They are not only lamps on a stand but stars. They are not just people, they are saints. 

So, counting myself as the Father's own... I am called to live perfect too. 

As an application, today, I came early for work. Tomorrow, I'l be earlier than today. I want to train in the light of Jesus words. I want to excel. To make this possible preparation is key. God Bless!  

No comments:

Post a Comment