Friday, September 21, 2012

tonsilitis

39daystogo.

As I was getting ready for school for extended labwork, I noticed my brother looking sick. He had a difficult time coming down from his bed (which I call the second floor of the double deck).
Slowly, he made it to the bathroom sink, and made gargling sounds. His toncils hurt again. He said he wont be attending his classes for the day so I thought it may be better too if I stay for a while until he feels okay. Anyway, before I get anywhere, I realized some things:
@Do check your wallet before leaving the house. You may be shocked to see its empty or not enough to buy your pork tonkatsu and cornsilog for breakfast. It happened to me today. Thankfully, my coin purse had enough to pay for it. hallelujah! @Do not spend all your allowance. Save!!! If I havent saved any, I would not be able to buy my brother medicines. One antibiotic costs 151 each. Maka- Hallelujah gyud ka.

Thank You Lord for this day. You are out HEALER.

No comments:

Post a Comment