Thursday, September 6, 2012

the obvious answer

day46 out of 100.

Judgement day is around the bend. I have been keeping track of the days left in my journal since I could not daily blog my progress. There are days with no progress and some take more than I could handle. Sleepless nights are normal, as well as meal-less mornings. Nevertheless, I do enjoy these student skills. I should, because I have been capitalizing on it for almost 7years.

Today, I took a break from my laptop and went out  with a classmate. Both of us needed the fresh air after all. Subtly, we talked about some heart matters. She asked if I feel something for a person. I couldn't hide the smile on my face which probably meant a yes for her. Really, I have been kilig for days. She adds that love is written all over my face! Is it really? I thought I have been fairly discreet about my feelings. I am not even comfortable of sharing it all to her. But since  it is really obvious, I just listened to her observations about me: that I have been texting and that when the guy came to visit I was relatively happy. Oh well... Love is in the air, I confessed. I am grateful though that I am guarded still. By God's grace I want to be mature in this area and dili malisang when love runs its course. Soon... I believe God has yet to shape me to become the right person.         

        

No comments:

Post a Comment