Sunday, February 13, 2011

update :)

I'm happy to be back on Facebook a few days ago. Much to my surprise the online community has not changed much. Threads keep on lengthening (as always). Perhaps, I might get used to being absent there unless--

Well, lots have happened this week. Its the start for finals for me, and as usual the midterm grades are coming out. If only I could stretch myself a little further! God says I can. (But can I really?) Everybody else is thinking of giving up. For real, I will not quit this time. My duel with BioChem left me with bloody regrets (when I could have passed). With deep breaths, yes I will push just a little further.

Also after 40 days of not buying anything vain. I finally bought a new phone (myPhone qtv20). I am not used to it yet but having both SUN and SMART made my connections a little bit convenient now. Bringing three phones everyday only stressed me and consumed a lot of time.

At best, the Love Bug has not had its effect on me directly. The turn of events only make me excited every time, especially that the Eagerlz will have HEARTS conference tomorrow. My girls cant wait any longer. haha! hearts!




 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment