Wednesday, February 16, 2011

UNconsider

                At the start of this year. I told God that I would not consider anyone for a possibility of a romantic relationship or marriage. I said this would be a season for knowing myself better and discovering who I am in Christ. I declared that many dreams would be birthed out this year either long term or short term, along with the fulfillment of His previous promises to me. True to His word, there have been quite a few dreams born proudly on dawn devo's. Recently, God has awakened in me the love for writing and speaking. I even cried my heart out why I had endured Biology all these years. I have this appreciation reading and the arts--them humanities. I love photographs and travelling. I would have been trained better if I were on another course. But no fret, God has HIS way of things. Malipayon gihapon ko. 

               ANYWAY being reminded of this, I am willing to surrender to God all that I consider prematurely important. There is just no room for it yet. With all the college stuff I am into and the KINGDOM AGENDA, I cant afford to lose focus.  


No comments:

Post a Comment