Saturday, March 27, 2010

today

Recently I have been praying that "Lord reign in my whole heart." And It's quite frustrating because as each day passes God reveals to me the many things in my heart that is still lording over God. Habits that need to be surrendered, prideful attitude and lazy hands. Things like "I want this new makeup...", "I should wear ..." lingers in my head. Super nakakasuka na ang "I". Today I'm putting it down, like a prudent person who takes precautions.God should always be my first priority. Matt6:33.


Today God is also reminding me that nearby friends are important, but just don't forget the name of your flocks. A Friend refreshes a weary you, makes you glad and goes with you shopping. Moreover, a friend can sharpen you. It doesn't matter if you have few friends...as long as you have one. 


Today, I'm putting my heart to everything I am doing. We'd be having a graduation party tonight so I have to do my best. Most of all, I should put my whole heart in the Vision. Prov.26:23




 



No comments:

Post a Comment