Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I lab ester

Laboratory time. Our chemistry teacher congratulated to us for a job well done. I wish she should have said  "those of you who are here are exempted to take the finals". *laughs* Anyway, I'm putting my hopes up that i could still pass organic chemistry lecture. It's not bad to try (again and again) to make a mark right? But if I perish, I perish. Lunch. It did not take us long to find a table at the Triangle which is not very often. Oh my! I'm getting used to eat gulay. lol.  Then I spent most of my time in the afternoon to study chemistry. Occasionally I took breaks to pay tuition at the finance office and to return a test tube cork at the stock room. At almost 7pm, I was at UIC  for the most-exciting meeting of the week. Don't you think I am becoming more responsible? I think I am!

After writing this post I'd be studying hydrolysis of esters again. toodles! =)

 

1 comment: