Saturday, March 5, 2011

4: Declaring Dreams

I am a leader. I will win my whole family, my campus, my friends and my nation. I am sold out. I will form my 12 and build my 144 ---(and it does not stop there!) I am going to graduate. I am confident to manage a business. I will be sent.  I am responsible with my finances, my time and the success of my team. I am strong. Warrior chick. I am bold in sharing the gospel. I am a prayerful woman. Fervent and persevering. I am well-kept and with a discipled heart. I am valuable and precious. I am 12x better. I am the head and not the tail. I am the church. I will always yield to Jesus. My words are seasoned with salt. I am generous with encouragement. I am not afraid of relationships and intimacy. I will NEVER be tired. I am dangerous. I am beautiful. Grounded to God's word. Joyful. Humble. Missionary. I am loved by I AM. I am HIS. I am prudent and wise. I am AVAILABLE. Mother. Pastor. Pastor's Wife. Millionaire. Multiplying. I am serious with my Christian walk. I will win the marketplace. I am the dreamer that God is looking for. I love the vision. I have a royal lineage. I will give birth to kings and queens! Those who bless me will be blessed. I am a cleaver. Anointed.  Steward. Fruitful.  I am a LEADER of LEADERS! I am the best cell leader! Best mentor! Best Student. I am on fire. I am in love. I am whole. PURIFIED. SANCTIFIED by HIS BLOOD. Empowered. GRACED. God chaser. Evangelist. YOUTH RELOADER. I will go to many places. Instrument of blessing. SAVED. I am a LEADER. I am a LEADER. I am a LEADER! I love my disciples. I will fight for them.   

No comments:

Post a Comment