Thursday, April 8, 2010

fine days

Okay it is fine to talk to yourself often...

What made me happy just recently is that I will be able to take Organic Chem this summer. I really thought i'd say goodbye to BioChem this June. I believe this summer is going to be busy. For the most part, I have to be...for Davao's sake. The past week has just been spent in spontaneous travels and immediate to do's, I never really planned things. I miss opencells and evagelism...which clearly is a part of my week the old days but it's not so long ago. What keeps me busy if i'm not outside lately is my new found friend, my Mirage guitar. Although it's broken...it still gives wonderful sounds. (I can not tell yet if it is in perfect sync) Anyway, I love it because It makes me love to pray unceasingly (without falling asleep). toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment