Monday, November 23, 2009

living for you*

*background song
Daniel was ten times better that all the other exiles because he resolved to honor the Lord. I believe his wisdom was not by chance, nor it was gained overnight. It was a result of his daily devotion to the one true God. Three years of exile at Babylon: years he spent in prayer, in consecration, in digging the holy scriptures, in making the right choices, in trying over and over again after every failure, and most of all in leading people... and look what he has become! According to the the bible, Daniel's resume is highly approved into the king's service.
 
and I looked at myself in pity. [long way pa gyud kaayo] At 21 other's have gone way much farther in the race of life. Their skills even exceed their age. Confidence beaming with experience. Hand's so strong and can carry more than a bunch of people. Voice so commanding. But the [ako] still sound *childlike even with time. Papansin. [but cannot even raise a voice] Oh God. Have Daniel ever felt so small and incompetent? Was he so pushy too? I can imagine. [did he often run and hide in the secret place?] hmm.

Right now... I hear you God [bringing me in these three years]. Why not? Ate cori always says Character formation and wala pa japon nahuman. I travel a lot to learn...but this time bring me into your deepest deep Lord and change me. [plans and dreams included] I can already feel the weight of some things now. Maybe big things for such a feeble me, but it's as light as a feather for a big God like you.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment